The Net Now has selected Reflexion to provide advanced spam and virus filtering for our email.
Reflexion uses address-based technology along with traditional content scanning engines and whitelisting capabilities. There are three main ways that the new Email Protection service will help you take back control of your email for a full year for only $10 per mailbox.
First, the Address-on-the-Fly feature provides users with controllable, purpose-specific addresses for uncontrolled disclosures, such as on the Web or in print. Advantages include:
- Protects the user’s primary address from new sources of spam
- Assures the delivery of wanted mail, even bulk and transactional mail
- Makes phishing attacks immediately self-evident.
Second, the Total Control Panel provides insight into a message and empowers users with the tools to keep their inbox clean. Advantages include:
- Provides a simple means of updating the user’s access policies
- Provides access choices beyond Yes and No, for example, to lockdown use of an address exclusively to senders at the domain on which it was initially disclosed
- Informs the user of a spoofed "from" address
- Works on any device, including Blackberry’s and other mobile devices.
Third, Reflexion supports intelligent whitelisting, in which communities of bona fide senders are formed on clearly identifying addresses, such as John.Doe@, JDoe@, John_Doe@, etc. Advantages include:
- Multiplies the scope of whitelisting benefits
- Provides a mechanism tantamount to opening a new email account to escape spam, but with the advantage of not inconveniencing trusted senders
To complete the setup of your account on our new service, please contact our office at your convenience. We will confirm that we have the accounts you need setup with Reflexion and will give you instructions on what steps you need to make to start filtering your mail through the service.
For more information, please contact either Heather or Jaclyn at 519-457-3505 or by email to email@example.com
|Services > Email Protection|