Managed WordPress Hosting
A hosting platform that is optimized for running WordPress websites!
Take a closer look at the advantages of moving your WordPress site to our Managed WordPress Hosting platform.
Improve the speed of your site and take the stress out of managing your backups and WordPress updates!
- Each account allows for one website and comes with plenty of storage and bandwidth. There is more than enough for most sites. There is also no charge for pageview counts or overage fees
- We can provide you with a staging (testing) site, free of charge at the click of a button
- SSL Certificate installed automatically
- Free migration of your WordPress site from current hosting provider
- Choose between php version 5.6 or 7
- SFTP access
- Dynamic load balanced servers for high performance
- You will not have a traditional Cpanel admin screen, however, you will have full access to logfiles and phpMyAdmin, as well as full access to the files via SFTP
- Access to developer tools such as SSH, Git and WP-CLI
- Faster loading sites mean better ranking in search engines and happier customers
- Site-wide Varnish cache option
- Recommended performance plugins automatically installled for your use including Image Compression
- Hosting platform designed and optimized for WordPress sites
- PHP 7 default, 5.6 available
Our team KNOWS WordPress. We can take care of whatever you need.
You concentrate on taking care of your content editing and site design.
Your fast hosting, with auto-updates to the core WordPress files and plugins, and 30 days of nightly backups to your site are included in the Managed WordPress Hosting fee. Note: Themes are not automatically updated and certain plugins may require manual backups if they cause a visual change to the site on testing.
As an add-on service, we will also manage your domain and email as well. We are also more than happy to assist if you need help with the website design or maintenance, or are looking for other site related services. Ask us for a quote.
- Automatic Backups every night
- Automatic WordPress core updates – checked daily
- Automatic Plugin Updates (may be disabled if you wish). The automatic plugin updates don’t get rolled out to live site unless before/after screenshots are identical.
- You are protected from brute force attacks and other common security issues.
- Free SSL certificate automatically installed.
- Your site is monitored for malware.
- Daily backups so we can restore your site rapidly if there is any problem.
We can add a domain name registration with your account if required (add $30 per year).
We can include 25GB business-class emails to your account if required (add $30 per mailbox per year)